How cool is this! This sheet of stamps commemorates the 150th anniversary of the transcontinental railroad – a feat nearly as momentous as the lunar landing. there’s one stamp for the train coming from the west coast, one stamp for the train coming from the east coast, and one stamp for the golden spike that united both halves of the USA!
- July 25 – Onogomingkway DAR and the Organizing Lac Vieux Desert Trail C.A.R.
- July 24 – The 150th Anniversary of the Transcontinental Railroad
- July 20 – Anniversary of the Lunar Landing
- July 17 – Graveside Service of Vietnam Veteran Wayne Wilson
- July 14 – Joint Board Meeting at the Michigan Military Heroes Museum
November 9 @ 11:00 am - 2:00 pm