The 2021 – 2022 theme for the Michigan State Society, C.A.R. is “Bringing Honor” To the heroes of our nation, helping veterans who cannot go on an actual honor flight to go on a virtual honor flight.
The 2021-22 Michigan State C.A.R. project is to “Bring Honor” by raising funds to buy virtual reality goggles which can send veterans on a virtual Honor Flight. Honor Flights enable veterans to visit and reflect at their monuments in Washington DC, but to veterans who are home bound or in hospice, a trip like this is not possible. With the help of virtual reality technology and Honor Everywhere, we can bring honor to any veteran, no matter where. The goal of the Michigan State C.A.R. project is to bring honor to our nation’s heroes.
James J. Kraatz
President, Michigan State Society
Children of the American Revolution
You can support Michigan C.A.R by making a donation. The donation is tax-deductible and you can print off your receipt or the email you’ll receive from us with the detail of your donation.
You have the option to enter the detail about a person you’d like to honor as you fill out the form.
Purchase a POW/MIA bracelet
Purchase a POW/MIA bracelet for $20 to support Michigan C.A.R. and honor the memory of a one of our heroes. Your bracelet will be engraved with the information of a randomly selected hero. All but $5 of your purchase is tax-deductible and you can print off your receipt or the email you’ll receive from us with the detail of your donation.
You can enter the detail about a person you’d like to honor as you fill out the form.
Purchase a customized bracelet
Purchase a customized POW/MIA bracelet for $40 to support Michigan C.A.R. and honor the memory of a one of our heroes. All but $5 of your purchase is tax-deductible and you can print off your receipt or the email you’ll receive from us with the detail of your donation.
You must enter the detail about a person you’d like to honor as you fill out the form.
Please allow 4-6 weeks for your bracelet to arrive.
Our thanks to our major donors
Patriot PatronS (over $5000)
Red, White, and Blue Sponsors ($500-$4,999)
- Mary Drolet
- Warren M. Alter, In honor of my patriot ancestor, Jacob Alter
- Steven Dornbos, in honor of the United States Marine Corps
- American Legion Post 207, in memory of our veterans, Bob Hill and Frank Warren
- Margaret Wonser, in honor of my patriot ancestor, Thomas Swift
- Michelle Marker, in memory of Gordon L. Hacker, Marine, 4/6/28 – 5/26/18
- Kenneth Goodson, in honor of my patriot ancestors Gottfried Schronk and Mattaius Rittenhouse
- Gina and Dale LaCroix, in honor of Vietnam veteran Sam AAlvarado
- The Sarah Ann Cochrane Chapter, NSDAR
- Deborah & Russell Davis
- VFW Post 5855
- The Huron Valley SAR Chapter
- , iSandra Bauman Santas
In honor of my patriot ancestor, Thomas Copley
- Michigan Sons of the Revolution, in honor of our patriot ancestors
- Disabled American Veterans Chapter 127
- Don Bohls, Korean Veteran
- Linda Teare
- Judy Mattila, in honor of the Mark & Henry Schell C.A.R. Society
- Angela Quinlan
- Lyndall M. Butler
- Nancy Chascsa
- Paul Callanan, in memory of Col. Edward F. Callanan, a veteran of Vietnam, Korea, and WWII
- Northern Michigan Chapter, Sons of the American Revolution
- Nancy Alter, in memory of CMSgt William Jackson (US Air Force), a veteran of WWII and Korea
- Chip Stevers, in memory of Larry MacCartney, a friend who served 3 tours in Vietnam
- Charlotte Cooper
- Nancy Flasck, in memory of Sgt. Jeffrey J. Lewis’ service in Vietnam
- Carol LeMarbe
- The Marine Corps League of Kalamazoo
- Susan Adams Nealy, in honor of the Vietnam veterans of Maui County (Hawaii)
Businesses providing in-kind support
- Adams Outdoor Advertising
- Blaze Pizza (all Michigan locations)
- Chuck E Cheese (all Michigan locations)
- Consort Display Group
- Cotton Candy Jewelry
- Fast Signs
- Jared: The Galleria of Jewelers
- Kalamazoo Flag Company
- Web Centers USA
- World’s Finest Chocolate
Learn about Honor Flight
Choose the Michigan Honor Flight closest to you and to learn more to apply to fly as a veteran